Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 30th

This morning I was hanging around in the sitting area downstairs when my new friend Jayne happened upon me and couldn´t decide what she wanted to do today. I myself had no idea what I was going to do, but I suggested she go to Schonbrunn. She didn´t want to walk alone, so I walked her there, and then decided to do the whole palace again. Only this time I took pictures of all the 18th century portraits. I was a total ninja, sneaking about and taking a quick photo before hiding my camera again. The pictures are just for my own personal use, one because they´re pretty and two to help me learn about 18th century Viennese fashion seeing as SOME PLACES have decided stupid hippy art is more important than me learning about fashion history.

Jayne was vastly amused by my ninja photography skills, and I also served as her tour guide for the palace. Who needs an audioguide when you have a Katy? And I was happy she was there because then I had some one to take pictures of me! In particular I really wanted a jumping shot at the top of the hill where you can see the whole city. I really enjoyed going through Schonbrunn a second time, I got to look closer at details and talking with some one caused me to have discoveries of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment