Sunday, July 3, 2011

OK so here's the deal. As of right now I only have my iPod to update with and since that takes forever and my time is currently devoted to gorging myself on London theater, updates may not happen for a bit. Hopefully the computers will be free in Bath.

But to tide you over, here's some stuff I've done:
- Went to Versailles twice
- Met up with my friends Rachel and Chelsea and turned them into my personal paparazzi
- Went to The Louvre
- Went to Monets house at Giverny
- Got a cold
- Went to London
- Paid an exorbitant amount of money to mail a box of souveniers home
- Saw Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead at the Haymarket and Dr. Faustus at The Globe
- Visited Baker Street
- Braved the madness of Primark to get a dress for cheap
- Decided to register exclusively at Fortnum and Mason when I get married

No comments:

Post a Comment